Thursday, August 18, 2016

Summer Worlize Fashion Spotlight!


Hey guys!
Crystal here !
How have you been? It's been a while since I last posted hasn't it? :/
Well don't worry I'll be posting quite a few things these days! But first of all,I wanted to post today to share with you this. I was reading the blog of my wonderful friend Rose Morningmist earlier,and found out there will be an Fashion Spotlight on Worlize tommorow !
If I'm home I will also be attending the event ! :D
Read on for the details ~
Crystal
 Reblogged from "Pixie Hollow-Our Biggest Secret"
"To celebrate the end of this Summer’s Fashion Fair, Gwyn, Primrose and I have been putting together a Worlize Fashion Spotlight!
If you haven’t read the post on Marigold’s Blog yet announcing the Fashion Fair, you can click here to go read it, or you can click here to visit the official 2016 Events Committee Website. ;)
The Spotlight will be run simular to the Pixie Prom earlier this year, and the theme will be Sporty/Tropical inspired, coinciding with the theme of the Fashion Fair...."Read the full article here




 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Unfortunately it seems I won't be able to ;'( *cries* ,u go for the both of us <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If that makes you feel any better ,it turns out we all missed XD ;'(

      Delete
  3. Hey girl I missed it too I wrote to you why xD

    ReplyDelete